Teacher of Spanish (to KS5) with French (at KS3)
- Contract term: Permament
- Contract type: Full Time
- Scale: Mainscale £23,720-£35,008
- Starting date: September 1, 2019
- Closing date: June 3, 2019 9:00 am
- NQTs are welcome to apply.
- 11-18 high school with 1346 students.
- Rated outstanding by OFSTED in 2017 and outstanding by the National Society in 2016.
- 69% of pupils achieving grade 4 or above in English & Mathematics in 2017.
- New school constructed in 2011.
- Teaching School status.
- International School status.
- Investors in People status – with excellent CPD programme and NQT support.
- Adjacent to both Manchester Universities, RNCM and Aquatics centre.
Trinity Church of England High School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and operates a Safer Recruitment policy. An appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Applicants must be willing to support the Christian ethos of the school.
View our School profile on the TES website here.