Deputy Head – Professional Standards and Teacher Development
- Contract term: Permament
- Contract type: Full Time
- Scale: £68,851 - £75,936 (Leadership Scale Points 22-26)
- Starting date: September 1, 2020
- Closing date: March 9, 2020 10:00 am
- Interview scheduled for: March 17, 2020
- 11-18 high school with 1428 students.
- Rated outstanding by OFSTED in 2017 and outstanding by the National Society in 2016.
- The three year average (2017-2019) of GCSE headline results exceeds national averages.
- 2019 A-level results were amongst the best in the Manchester area.
- New school constructed in 2011.
- Teaching School status.
- International School status.
- Adjacent to both Manchester Universities, RNCM and Aquatics centre.
Trinity Church of England High School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and operates a Safer Recruitment policy. An appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Applicants must be willing to support the Christian ethos of the school.
View our School profile on the TES website here.