ParentPay gives parents the ability to make secure, online payments for School Meals, trips and events.
The service allows parents to see what purchases their child has made in the School canteen and gives access to see how much is owed for forthcoming trips.
Secure payments can be made using debit/credit cards, American Express or via any shop with the PayPoint sign once a PayPoint card has been requested.
To request log in details or if you have any other questions, please contact email@example.com
The ParentPay Shop allows parents to purchase items online where a one-off payment is required.
Within the shop, you can purchase revision guides, calculators, tickets for School productions amongst other items.
No log in details are required to purchase the items and students can collect the items from Student Services 24 hours after the purchase has been made.
Please ensure that you enter your child’s name and form group at the checkout stage to ensure swift processing of your order.
Secure payments can be made by debit/credit cards or American Express.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We enable all parents to top-up their child’s dinner money account using an electronic payment system. The system removes the need for your child to bring cash to school, the money you add can only be spent by them in school, and you can see exactly what they are eating in our canteens.
Payments can be made online using a secure website called ParentPay, or at local stores where you see the PayPoint logo.
Sign in to ParentPay
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Why should I use ParentPay?
- ParentPay removes the need for your child to carry cash.
- You can top-up their dinner money account whenever and wherever you like.
- Children can only spend money in their account in the school canteens.
- You can see exactly what your child is eating.
- You can pay for school trips using ParentPay.
2) Is ParentPay Secure?
ParentPay uses the same online security methods that banks, credit card companies, and online stores (Amazon, eBay etc.) use to keep your personal details safe.
Never give out password or personal details to callers or in response to unsolicited emails. ParentPay and Trinity High School, like banks and other financial institutions, will never call or email you for this information.
3) How do I top-up my child’s dinner money account or pay for trips?
- Pay for all your children in one easy place with the quick add basket! The ‘Overview tab’ on your home page shows items due for payment across all of your children.
- Locate the item you’d like to pay for and click on ‘Add to basket’.
- Edit the ‘Amount’ to pay and provide any ‘Notes’ and ‘Consent’ if appropriate in the pop-up window.
- Click ‘Add to basket’ and keep repeating the process until you’re ready to ‘Checkout’.
- You will have the opportunity to review your purchases, remove any you did not intend to make or edit those you did before proceeding to make your payment as normal by clicking ‘Pay securely now’.
- Providing you have verified your email address a copy of the receipt will be emailed to your registered email.
School meals payments will normally be available for your child to spend in school 15 minutes after you receive a receipt of payment.
4) Which payment cards can I use?
The following Payment cards are accepted by ParentPay:
- Visa – Visa branded credit cards
- MasterCard – MasterCard branded credit cards
- Visa Debit – Visa Debit or Visa Delta branded debit cards
- Visa Electron – Visa Electron branded debit cards
- Maestro UK – Maestro (or Switch/Cirrus on the reverse of the card) branded debit cards (if issued from a UK bank)
- Solo – Solo branded debit cards
- Maestro International – Maestro, Cirrus or Europay branded debit cards issued by any bank other than a UK bank, or issued by a UK bank from any other country
5) Was my payment successful?
The ‘Recent payments’ area, towards the bottom of your home page, shows the most recent payments you have made across all your children.
To view more transactions, click on the View payment history button. You’ll be able to run historical reports across all your children or choose an individual child to view your payment history for.
6) PayPoint Cards
If you wish to pay cash, please telephone Student Services at Trinity on 0161 226 2272 to request the option of paying in cash at local convenience stores displaying the PayPoint logo.
We will be able to order you a PayPoint card and provide you with a Barcoded letter to use to top up your account until your PayPoint card arrives. If you have two children at the school you will need a PayPoint card for each child.
7) How do I merge my accounts?
- Log in to ParentPay using the login details of one of your children.
- Click the ‘Add a child’ button at the top right of the screen.
- Enter the username and password for your other child
- Click Search
- The school, pupil name, year group and class will show on screen.
- Click Add child to your account to confirm this is the child you wish to add to your account. You can repeat the above process to add more children to your account.
- You will then be directed back to your home page which will have changed slightly.
8) Where do I go for help?
Please visit the ParentPay support page, with more detailed help and guidance.
Staff at Trinity High School cannot see your credit card details, or help you to make payments.
At Trinity, we can do the following:
- Amend your details, including your email address
- Reset your password (we cannot see your current password)
- Check your current and previous account balance
- Check what payments you have made to your child’s account
- Check what your child has bought
For help with any of the above, please email email@example.com with your query; we aim to answer queries within 24 hours.
Due to the large number of parents using the system, we are unable to offer telephone support for ParentPay. We will only respond to queries sent to the email address above.